- Young Gabriela de Sousa presents her new book in Livraria Lello
- Much more than a Nobel, the great prize for Lobo Antunes is La Pléiade
- Attention, attention, the train with Hogwarts' destination will leave the station
- More than a thousand books find new readers every day at Livraria Lello
- Alternative Nobel Prize has presented 2018 shortlist
The Telegraph shows Livraria Lello as the Most Beautiful Bookshop in the World
Thursday, October 12, 2017
The renowned British publication The Telegraph has compiled a list of the 16 most beautiful bookstores in the world.
First is Livraria Lello, in Porto.