- Siza Vieira accepts to create a project for a new cultural space at Livraria Lello
- Partnership with PANTONE® turns the iconic staircase of Livraria Lello yellow and gray
- Livraria Lello temporarily closed to prepare 115th anniversary
- Livraria Lello opens a new window to the World through online sale
- Ana Gomes, a vida e o mundo: book release at Livraria Lello
"Eu sou, eu sei" in the Magic Tale of June
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Livraria Lello goes back to the imagination of the youngest on two Sundays of a new month. On June 10th and 17th, Ana Pessoa's book "Eu sei, eu sou" (Planeta Tangerina) is read between 11:30 and 12:30 in the new space of the most beautiful bookshop in the world.
June is the month of the child, the Portuguese language, the arrival of summer and of São João. The book fairy, who lives between the pages of bookshelves of Livraria Lello, will appear on two Sundays to activate the creativity of the youngest and go some of the most beautiful pages of the book edited by Planeta Tangerina "Eu sei, eu sou" and written by Ana Pessoa and Madalena Matoso. The recommended age is from 5 to 10 years old and admission is free with mandatory prior registration.
Enrolment online can be made via private message on Facebook until the Friday before the session of "A Hora do Conto". Children can be accompanied by an adult.
This is an initiative with the support of the Fundação Millennium BCP.