- Siza Vieira accepts to create a project for a new cultural space at Livraria Lello
- Partnership with PANTONE® turns the iconic staircase of Livraria Lello yellow and gray
- Livraria Lello temporarily closed to prepare 115th anniversary
- Livraria Lello opens a new window to the World through online sale
- Ana Gomes, a vida e o mundo: book release at Livraria Lello
Livraria Lello opens a new window to the World through online sale
Friday, December 11, 2020
Maintaining the visionary and bold attitude with which, in 1906, it opened doors, Livraria Lello today creates a new window to the world, by putting some of its books on online sale.
Books published by The World’s Most Beautiful Bookshop can be purchased in this website - Shop. Exclusive editions of some of the greatest classics in universal literature, which fit in your pocket to get closer to the heart, make up our THE COLLECTION.
Thinking of the little ones, a set of stories sprinkled by a magic that crosses generations and illustrated by Portuguese artists, integrates THE LITTLE COLLECTION, our children's collection.
And finally, the collection THE QUARANTINE TALES, an anthology that resulted from the literary contest launched by Livraria Lello, during the pandemic that confined the world in 2020, can also be purchased on the bookshop's website.
At AbeBooks.com, we offer rare books and luxury books, which represent some of the greatest treasures in our catalog. With the slogan “Passion for books”, a passion that also represents us as Livraria Lello, the platform is used by used bookstores, booksellers and other literature lovers, all over the world.