- Young Gabriela de Sousa presents her new book in Livraria Lello
- Much more than a Nobel, the great prize for Lobo Antunes is La Pléiade
- Attention, attention, the train with Hogwarts' destination will leave the station
- More than a thousand books find new readers every day at Livraria Lello
- Alternative Nobel Prize has presented 2018 shortlist
Between "The Arms and the Barons" of Livraria Lello, Camões exult Portugal and the Portuguese Language
Thursday, June 7, 2018
Luís Vaz de Camões will be the biggest celebration of the next Day of Portugal. On June 10, there is also Portuguese literature featured in the Livraria Lello and the flesh and blood presence of Camões and Fernando Pessoa.
On the day of Portugal and the Portuguese Communities, the best-known national poet could not be missed. Camões returns to the manuscripts of the most beautiful bookshop in the world with a new edition of his great epic "Os Lusíadas", released by Livraria Lello last month.
Luís Vaz de Camões is considered the greatest figure in Portuguese literature thanks to his epic poem "Os Lusíadas". A work that tells the story of Portuguese heroes and discoveries, which "gave new worlds to the world". Camões died on June 10, 1580.