- Siza Vieira accepts to create a project for a new cultural space at Livraria Lello
- Partnership with PANTONE® turns the iconic staircase of Livraria Lello yellow and gray
- Livraria Lello temporarily closed to prepare 115th anniversary
- Livraria Lello opens a new window to the World through online sale
- Ana Gomes, a vida e o mundo: book release at Livraria Lello
Attention, attention, the train with Hogwarts' destination will leave the station
Monday, September 10, 2018
Livraria Lello will discover parts of the Harry Potter's JK Rowling saga with a train trip around Porto. The Potterheads' Train will leave the station next 14 of September to search for spots that inspired JK Rowling to write Harry Potter.
From a mysterious disappearance in "lions fountain", in Gomes Teixeira Square, the Potterheads are invited to join the little trip in the new, and unique, magic train. Livraria Lello, Café Majestic or Torre dos Clérigos are some of the train stops to discover the spots that inspired J. K. Rowling to write one of the most incredible stories about magic and sorcery.
After a great Potterheads' dinner in 2017, Livraria Lello presents Potterheads' Train that will leave the station in two sessions next September 14 afternoon. The train have the capacity to 60 passengers and it is recommended to wear the costume to enter Hogwarts and wands in hand.
The train trip duration is about one hour and it is free. The registrations can be done till September 12 through email firstname.lastname@example.org with name, age and contact.